The Brunswick Ruins - St. Philips Church

The Brunswick Ruins - St. Philips Church - Back

Year of Publication (Approximate): 2005

Preprinted Postcard Text (Front): The Brunswick Ruins - St. Philips Church

Preprinted Postcard Text (Back): Old Brunswick Town on Highway N.C. 133. The original settlement and port on the Cape Fear were founded in 1726. Excavated ruins and a museum offer insights to colonial life. The ruins of Fort Anderson from the Civil War period are included in the preserve near Wilmington, N.C.

Published By: Aerial Photography Services, Inc., 2511 South Tryon St., Charlotte, NC 28203

Postmark: Never Mailed

Postage: Never Mailed

Sent/Addressed To: Never Mailed

Postcard Acquired: January 14, 2006 from Southport, NC

View More Postcards




Featured Businesses:

View All Featured Businesses
 

Southport, NC Hotel Deals!!!

 
 
   

 

Home | Features | Southport | Oak Island | St. James | Bald Head Island | Boiling Spring Lakes | Search | Advertise

Copyright 2004-2013 by The Southport Times, Inc. All rights reserved.

About Us  |  Contact Us  |  Site Map  |  A to Z Listings  |  Privacy Policy